Agile Product Owner
We are seeking a software Agile Product Owner who has an passion for agile and creating new delivery processes. This role includes leading cross-functional resources necessary for successful product definition where you will provide relevant business context for Agile software development team and leading team through planning exercises designed to help select development work for time-boxed execution. You will work closely with Clients, Scrum Teams and Staff departments
- Drive one or more Scrum Teams as the Product Owner
- Collection, defining and translation of business objectives and distribute to Scrum Team
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements in the forms of Epics, Themes and Stories.
- Backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values
- Partnering with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Understanding knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer
- Providing coaching to team members on Scrum methodology
- Close Cooperation with Staff departments
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Product Owner/Project Manager or Scrum Master in a technology environment
- Solid Agile experience and know-how
- Understanding of technology; Language and Applications
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Experience supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory management, opportunity management and contact management capabilities, functionality and workflows.
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.