Agile Product Owner / Project Manager
We are seeking a software Agile Product Owner who has a passion for agile and creating new delivery processes. This role includes leading cross-functional resources necessary for successful product definition where you will provide relevant business context for Agile software development team and leading team through planning exercises designed to help select development work for time-boxed execution. You will work closely with Clients, Scrum Teams and Staff departments
- Drive one or more Teams as a Project Manager on the operational level
- Be responsible for Time Tracking, Attendance, and Performance management within the project(s)
- Collect, define and translate business objectives and distribute to Team(s)
- Backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Take an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Represent the customer, interface and engage the customer
- Provide coaching to team members on Scrum methodology
- Close Cooperation with Staff departments
- 3+ years’ experience in working as a Product Owner/Project Manager or Scrum Master in a technology environment
- Solid Agile experience and know-how
- Have understanding of technology; Language and Applications
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Experience in supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory management, opportunity management and contact management capabilities, functionality and workflows.
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique work environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-day working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.