The Client is a startup in the Event Management business and has a revolutionairy approach to the Event software market. As the Content on this platform is King, we are looking for an experience Content Manager who can bring experience, drive and enthusiasm to the Project and take the responsibility to create, update and manage content on the platform, together with the Support Engineer, Sales Engineers and Development Team.
The goal of this Startup is to become the leading Event Platform in Europe, which means you should be able and ready to deal with the fast paced, goal oriented Start-up culture.
What are your main responsibilities
- Lead Content creation and maintenance strategy, ensuring predictable data, user friendly content and clear, uniform communication and content structures.
- Create support content (policies and processes) easily readable and understandable for all Clients
- Write empathetic, clear and to-the-point responses for our customers, as well as efficient and straightforward self-service online documentation
- Manage the creation, review and localization of the self-service content available to our customers in the help sections of the app and the website
- Coordinate translation processes with local content experts in the European markets, as well as translation agencies, while making sure that the content reflects our culture and tone
- Work closely with global and regional content experts, coordinate the roll-out of new content, and act as the contact point to all content changes happening at the regional level
- Coordinate change and update requests coming from local content experts in the European markets, be proactive in communicating updates and changes, and work closely with them to keep the content up-to-date
- Actively participate to the overall efforts aiming at improving the global content management tools, and be proactive in providing feedback
- Actively participate in Platform Quality Improvements Projects, to ensure content remains of highest quality possible
- Actively participate in Sales driven processes, analysing conversion optimization and advising on how Clients experience the platform and prefer to be served, using possible complaints to help develop platform quality
- Onboard new Clients and ensure correct Content on all channels
Which skills are we looking for?
- Passion for the sustainable Event Management Industry and the Startup community
- 3+ years of content management and optimization
- Experience working in a fast-paced international environment
- Understand how to measure impact and return on investment
- Experience with multi lingual content engineers and understanding local market approaches
- Good data management & analytical skills with the ability to use these skills to set up objectives and scorecards
- Understanding of / Experience with IT Development Cycles
- An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills with a good eye for detail
- Great networking skills
- Self Driven and motivated personality
- Strong stakeholder management skills including experience working with diverse groups such as PR, and Public Affairs
- A team-player with hands-on mentality
- A ’problem solver’ with a positive attitude
Do you recognize (a big part of) yourself in this vacancy, don’t hesitate to meet with us. There is always room to grow, as normal in a start-up company. So if you believe you have what it takes to take the platform to the next level, we are waiting for you.
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.