As a Delivery Manager you will be accountable for operational and business unit management, financial and resource management, projects execution supervision, building partnership and engagement with new clients, and working with existing customers to achieve the highest levels of cooperation, productivity and results.
- Lead and supervise delivery of multiple project teams at the same time;
- Lead the preparation process of customer proposals and statements of work;
- Single point of responsibility over any delivery related matters, including escalations, upsells, ramp-downs, etc.
- Value Chain Management, process responsible
- Manage customer expectations and relationship;
- Addresses customer’s issues and identifies and manages engagement risks;
- Financial and contractual responsibility for accounts profitability
- Explore additional business opportunities and drive future business through quality results
- Generate visible added value that company delivers to the client by suggestion of innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences;
- Responsible for quality and quantity of the resources required to successful implementation of the assigned projects and for optimizing the utilization of those resources;
- People management including mentor, manage and develop project team members;
- Ensure Human Resources policies and procedures are communicated and executed according to internal HR policies.
Required Experience and Skills
- 4+ years of experience as Delivery Manager, preferably in IT domain
- Experience managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Knowledgeable on software design, development, test and delivery methodologies
- Excellent judgement, interpersonal communication, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Strong people management and client relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.