Our client – an experienced software development company, working for industry leaders on innovative, dynamic and interesting projects. The project is an broadly developed, high load and high volume system, you will be participating into the development of this very dynamic and challenging projects across different competences. The teams is multi-disciplined and you will work together. Teams will be changed after completion of each project, so you will always have challenging work.
- Bachelor/Master in IT, Math or Computer Science
- At least 1 year Experience in Node.js
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, XML
- Understanding MariaDB
- Clean and Clear Coding
- Good understanding of MVC
- Strong work drive, drive to perform and grow
- Good knowledge and experience of building OOP
- Working experience with the following Tools: Git, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with and knowledge of Microservice architecture
- 3+ years of business project experience
- Professional attitude and work ethics
- Good level of English
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Regular Travels to The Netherlands and work closely with your colleagues on site
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.