Middle Linux SysOps Engineer
We are looking for an experienced SysOps with a strong background in Linux, networking and CI/CD. You will be working closely in a team of developers and you will be responsible for the SysOperations. The company is a leading security company and you will be working closely with the CTO. We have a friendly, nice and responsible team of specialists and we are driven to excel in security.
- At least 5 years experience as SysAdmin / SysOps
- Strong knowledge of Linux and network, TCP/IP, CI/CD, Docker,
- Strong cloud, networking and hosting knowledge
- MySQL experience/knowledge
- Strong and accurate in Security
Strong in English, written and spoken.
- Strong communication skills as well as teamwork skills.
- Ensure proper maintenance, updates and configuration of existing CI/CD systems
- Supporting local and customer side environments
- Setup, update, manage and deploy Linux throughout the company
- Develop and maintain deploy and delivery processes
- Actively detect and fix issues on environments like networks, services, storage, servers, security
- Write and modify automation scripts on behalf of DTAP streets
- Perform configuration and administration task for several teams and clients, planned and ad hock
- Write and maintain clear documentation, configuration and troubleshooting tips for the internal wiki
- Perform recurring tasks and agree task deadlines
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Business Trips to the Netherlands
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
- Work hard, play hard
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.