Middle PHP Developer – Laravel
Our client is an established software company, based in Zwolle, the Netherlands. In this team you will work closely with enthusiastic developers on expanding and maintaining current software environments, as well as working on a new platform, which will merge all existing software into a modern software architecture. The team deals with front- and back- end, but for this position we have a strong focus on backend. You will work closely with an Agile Driven team and you will have a diverse set of tasks, which will keep you learning and growing to the next level. If you like to develop yourself, work in a close, young and friendly team, we would like to hear from you!
- At least 3 years’ experience with PHP
- Bachelor/Master in IT, Math or Computer Science
- You have good experience in Laravel
- Understanding of and experience in working with Databases
- Good understanding of MVC, using latest frameworks & trends
- Strong work drive, drive to perform and grow
- Good knowledge and experience of building OOP
- Clean and Clear coding (DRY, KISS etc).
- Work experience with the following Tools: Git, JIRA
- Experience in working with API’s
- Professional attitude and work ethics
- Good level of English (intermediate or upper-intermediate)
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-day working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.