Middle PHP / Laravel
Currently the system is implemented for 8 big firms. The past 2 – 3 years the platform has been extended per client and it means some custom work here and there. The platform handles a lot of processes for franchise organisations. A client might have 150 subsidiaries, they all should be able to communicate, manage their products and prices, manage their promotional materials, website/content, mobile app and so many other things. The team is young and driven, looking for similar minded professionals.
We work on both new functionalities and from time to time have maintenance work. The plan is to parallel re-build the platform from scratch, in a more uniform, scalable way which will allow less maintenance and more time for new functionalities, improvements and scaling up with clients when needed. The plan for this rebuild is still to be made and team members have a strong opinion and role in shaping this new platform. The team will consist of 5 – 6 people in total and will work on a mix of SCRUM and Kanban. There is some legacy code and there is new code. The plan is to replace all legacy with new, micro-service architecture and migrate clients to new environments.
- We are looking for a medior PHP Laravel developer
- You have knowledge and experience of SQL, MongoDB or Postgre
- Next to your back-end skills, you know your HTML, CSS and SAS.
- We like it when you are assertive, proactive and like to think and work along with the team.
- So your ideas, your thoughts and advice is always welcome.
- GIT is not any problem for you
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.