We are looking for a Mobile Developer who has a passion for performing a variety of technical duties including application programming, analysis, testing, and product installation to deliver high quality application solutions.
Join our team
Our client is a product company, based in Germany. It owns one of applications for those who want to have more organized and efficient shopping experience. We work together to create a stunning mobile app for users with new technologies and are open to experiment with stacks. You will work directly with the main developer to implement new features and continue building value on the apps. You will be responsible for the iOS devices and ensure high quality and equal performance together with your team members.
- At least 2 years Experience with building iOS Apps
- Mid Level iOS experience with Swift
- Experience in Porting Mobile App / building android to iOS
- Work closely with main developer improve, new functionalities iWatchOS
- Writing unit testing
- You enjoy writing Clean and Clear code
- Professional attitude and work ethics
- Good level of English
- German will be a good addition to have but not necessary
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Regular Business Trips to the Netherlands
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
- Work hard, play hard
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.