PHP Backend Developer
Building custom software is totally your thing, and preferably not just one long project. You like having one challenging project after another, finding the perfect solution for each assignment. Our, and your client is an international active company, and is active in several industries. How does “never the same dull project” sound to you?
Join our team
As a PHP BackEnd developer you are great value to our client. You will be optimizing one framework after another. You’re perfecting your PHP skills in the project process, from the beginning to the end. Not only perfecting, but learning new techniques as well, and giving your unique input to the project.
Are you ready to extend existing platforms and connect new services through API, and adding new functionalities? Working as a specialist in the interesting Legacy transformations: using microservices to enhance monolith systems to innovative, high quality (and actually useful) products that will be shown all over the world. Interested? Let us know!
Your technical knowledge so far:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of working experience
- You know all the ins and outs of PHP 7+
- You have experience with Laravel / Symfony frameworks
- ZEND Frame 3 and Zend Expressive is no mystery to you
- You have experience with (Mysql, Doctrine ORM 2
- Composer and GiT are known to you
- Same as IDE and JSON / XML
- And you know how to talk with APIs
- Your English is around the level of Upper-Intermediate
- Flexible approach of each project
- Your in contact with the client, and you are able to suggest the most cost-efficient solutions to his systematic problem
- You are working in a small team, so you are independent and make your work count.
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Regular Business Trips to the Netherlands
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
- Work hard, play hard
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
You might also like
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.