Senior Data Scientist
We are looking for a Data Scientist with advanced analytic skills, proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets, architecting specialized database and computing environments, and communicating results. The Data Scientist will work closely with clients, data stewards, project managers, and other IT teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound agency decisions. You will be part of our Data Science Division and work in a diverse ecosystem where you can apply your best ideas and practices to a variety of environments.
- Provide DevOps support to deploy visualization, analysis, analytics, and anomaly detection capabilities.
- Evaluate, deploy, and operate visualization, security analysis, and anomaly detection capabilities;
- Implement machine learning in Splunk to improve existing anomaly detection and analysis capabilities
- Develop and deploy custom dashboards and visualizations or modify existing ones.
- Work in iterative processes (following Agile methodologies) with the client and validate findings.
- Provide business metrics for Clients to show improvements
- Research, evaluate, and implement statistical methods to track security metrics.
- Closely interact with the security team to determine requirements and prototype solutions.
- Bachelor’s and 5+ years total experience, preferably in mathematics, statistics or computer science or a related field
- 2 or more years of relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience
- Solid knowledge of statistical techniques
- The ability to come up with solutions to loosely defined business problems by leveraging pattern detection over potentially large datasets
- Demonstrable knowledge on the following technologies: Python, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, SQL database, XML
- Proficiency in devising and applying algorithms to mine data and ability to identify patterns and trends
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Federal contracting experience, specifically DHS
- Understanding DHS’s CDM (Continuous Diagnostic and Mitigation)
- Computer Security Work Experience
- Splunk/ELK experience
- Elastic Suite experience
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-day working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
Interested to join this cool and innovative project? Send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.