We are looking for a software Project Manager who has a passion for agile and delivering projects professionally.
Join our team
This role includes leading cross-functional resources necessary for successful product definition where you will provide relevant business context for Agile software development team and leading team through planning exercises designed to help select development work for time-boxed execution. You will work closely with Clients, Scrum Teams and Staff departments.
- 2+ years of experience in managing IT projects
- Experience of leading agile teams
- Achievements in applying agile development principles
- Knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Knowledge of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience in working with Jira and Confluence, other tracking systems
- High communicative and leadership skills
- English upper-intermediate level +
- High level of responsibility
- Enthusiasm and open-mind
- Proven project management and planning skills and a history of delivering projects on time
- Experience in Customer relations management, Requirement management, Risk management, Change management, Estimation techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories
- Provide coaching to team members on Scrum methodology
- Close Cooperation with Staff departments
- Manage several projects simultaneously
- Interact with stakeholders and team
- Report to Delivery Manager
- Partner with Delivery and Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
- Managing content, quality, schedule, resources and project risks
- Assessment of the effectiveness of each team member, conflict resolution
- Initiation of new projects and necessary changes
- Address customer’s issues; identify and manage engagement risks
- Collect, define and translate project objectives and distribute to a team
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Regular Business Trips to the Netherlands
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Courses of English
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance & Multisport Program
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave
- Career Planning, Development and Training
- Lots of company activities
- Work hard, play hard
Know someone who is perfect for the job?
You can refer a friend and benefit from our referral program.
Why work at PROBEGIN?
Find out why PROBEGIN is a great place to work.